BTC Could not build tx: bitcore.ErrorTransactionDustOutputs: Dust amount detected in one output

I have stuck 0.001 btc of old Copay wallet, I tried to recover them with “Recovery Tool” but when transferring the funds to my other wallet I get this information that cannot be transferred:
“Could not build tx: bitcore.ErrorTransactionDustOutputs: Dust amount detected in one output”

I tried to download BITPAY wallet but I need windows 10 and I have windows vista, and my pc is not large enough to install win10. Could you suggest other ways to solve this problem?

Please help…

[quote=“DonCriptto, post:1, topic:2451, full:true”]
I have stuck 0.001 btc of old Copay wallet, I tried to recover them with “Recovery Tool” but when transferring the funds to my other wallet I get this information that cannot be transferred:
“Could not build tx: bitcore.ErrorTransactionDustOutputs: Dust amount detected in one output”

I tried to download BITPAY wallet but I need windows 10 and I have windows vista, and my pc is not large enough to install win10. Could you suggest other ways to solve this problem?