BTC Could not build tx: bitcore.ErrorTransactionDustOutputs: Dust amount detected in one output

I have stuck 0.001 btc of old Copay wallet, I tried to recover them with “Recovery Tool” but when transferring the funds to my other wallet I get this information that cannot be transferred:
“Could not build tx: bitcore.ErrorTransactionDustOutputs: Dust amount detected in one output”

I tried to download BITPAY wallet but I need windows 10 and I have windows vista, and my pc is not large enough to install win10. Could you suggest other ways to solve this problem?

Please help…

[quote=“DonCriptto, post:1, topic:2451, full:true”]
I have stuck 0.001 btc of old Copay wallet, I tried to recover them with “Recovery Tool” but when transferring the funds to my other wallet I get this information that cannot be transferred:
“Could not build tx: bitcore.ErrorTransactionDustOutputs: Dust amount detected in one output”

I tried to download BITPAY wallet but I need windows 10 and I have windows vista, and my pc is not large enough to install win10. Could you suggest other ways to solve this problem?

Oh, don’t you have friends who use Windows 10? To be honest, I’m quite surprised that you still use Vista, lol. Wouldn’t it better to get back on Windows 7 instead? However, maybe the real problem is in Recovery Tool because I used to have troubles with transferring my funds from an old wallet. You know, I’m involved in forex trading and want to start an experiment with investing into crypto. That’s why I tried to transfer everything from my old wallet to a new one but eventually failed. I think that the problem was in Recovery Tool itself but don’t know exactly.