How can I know how many other bitcoin nodes are connected our nodes?

I use Your bitcore module, place help me, how can I know how many other nodes are connected our nodes and what I know the transaction which node it comes from?

Hey Armen,
Are you using bitcore-p2p?

See the Pool docs to do what you want: https://github.com/bitpay/bitcore-p2p/blob/master/docs/pool.md#pool

You should create a Pool and subscribe to the peertx event, and you’ll receive an event with the specific peer and transaction info.

For the peer count, see Pool#numberConnected: http://bitcore.io/api/module/p2p/pool.html#Pool#numberConnected

Hi Manuel, thanks,I Use bitcoin-p2p and I can know how many other nodes are connected, but I have a problem now with is not clear yet the given transaction or INV message which IP address has come from, can You help?

Try this:

var Pool = require('bitcore-p2p').Pool;
var Networks = require('bitcore').Networks;

var pool = new Pool(Networks.livenet);

// connect to the network
pool.connect();

// attach peer events
pool.on('peerinv', function(peer, message) {
  console.log(peer.host);
});

tankes, bat this code get my host list, where there are many same host, is it normal? is it possible when your nose connected many same hosts

this part of code.

var Pool = require('bitcore-p2p').Pool;
var Networks = require('bitcore').Networks;

pool.on('peerinv', function (peer, message) {
    var getaddress = new Messages.GetAddresses();
    peer.sendMessage(getaddress);
    peer.on('addr', function (info) {
        info.addresses.forEach(function (addr) {
            pool._connectPeer(addr);
            //console.log();
            console.log(peer.host);
        });
    });

Hi Manuel, can You help me? when I get addreses they content the hash. what is this hash? and how I should know when are coming transaction what ip address are content?
Thanks

That hash is the hash of the public key that can spend the outputs. The address is the Base58 encoding of a byte signaling the network (could be Livenet, Testnet, or another network like Litecoin) and a checksum. I suggest you read more about Bitcoin in the developer guide:

https://bitcoin.org/en/developer-documentation

Armen,
what hash are you referring to?

BTW, the pool is already listening to addr messages: https://github.com/bitpay/bitcore-p2p/blob/master/lib/pool.js#L45

thanks All very much,and now I need to have a number of the amount of connections inbound and outbound Nods, can You help?

Hi Braydon, can You help me? How I can get transaction hash from bitcoin address?

There currently isn’t a distingishment between inbound and outbound peers, all peer connections are two-directional.

Are you looking to get relevant transactions for a bitcoin address, and then the hashes for those transactions?

Hi Braydon, can You help me How to calculate the input value from raw transaction data?
thanks

У меня есть предложение сегодня после12.00 по Москве начнут падать транзакции в сети биткоин и я хочу денег от разработчиков так как и цена упадет тоже но незначительноHello, this is Arkhipov Vladimir Ivanovich 26.08.1992 I have problems, but this is not the main thing for you, and the main thing is that bitcoin is being mined on one of the sites, which leads to a decrease in the cost and a decrease in the transaction, and if you do not pay me, then I will use this site every day from 12.00 Moscow time and you will immediately understand everything contact me directly or by email vladimirarhipov96@gmail.com

How can I fix the slow WiFi speed on my laptop?
Boost your Wi-Fi signal
Place your laptop near the router
Shut down programs or devices that consume large bandwidth
Restart your device and router
Update driver software
Make sure no energy saving settings are imposed on the wireless card
Reset router configuration to factory default
Check if your devices are connected to the same band
Start thinking about investing in a new WiFi card
If you have questions or need any assistance troubleshooting, just visit: SBCGlobal.net Login | ATT.net Mail Login